Ms. Tone Lisbeth Mork is Chair of the Commission on Education of Rehabilitation International (RI). She is a Specialist consultant in the field of Welfare in Norway and an active member in a number of regional and global organizations supporting persons with disabilities. She was the formal Director of Statped, a State Special Education Service in Norway. Ms. Mork worked as the Project Director of the Project for Inclusive Workplace which involved the monitoring of the authorities responsibility in the memorandum of understanding (MOU), which was signed between the working community and the government on inclusive workplace. She was responsible for establishing 19 employment centers including the recruitment profile, the creation of the professional content and competency building of the 400 employees. The project also undertook major competency creation programs for amongst others 2000 social security administration employees and 2,000 General Practitioners. She has an extensive knowledge and experience in international work such as:
- Norway’s representative in ICTA (International Commission for Technical Aids and Accessibility) under Rehabilitation International;
- Board Member In Rehabilitation International, Norway;
- Board Member In NUH (Nordic Development Center for Rehabilitation Technology);
- Norway’s representative in the Nordic Institutes Leadership meeting on Assistive Aids and Rehabilitation – NSH;
- Member of the organizing committee for the RI World Congress in Oslo.
Ms. Mork has over 30 years of leadership experience on several levels within two large state institutions consisting of a big number of employees. She is experienced in solid knowledge on welfare policy issues, work within health related issues, inclusion and rehabilitation policies.