Vytautas Magnus University, European Distance and E-learning Network (EDEN), UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education (UNESCO IITE) and Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania will organize the International Conference “Open Professional Collaboration for Open Classroom” on November 9-10, 2017 in Kaunas, Lithuania. The aim of the Conference is to discuss the challenges of open professional collaboration for open classroom development in Higher Education, Adult Learning, School Education and VET & Companies.
Conference seeks to develop synergy among national, regional, and European initiatives and programmes, professional associations, and education and business partnership.
Conference will discuss how the following topics and challenges are met in all levels of education:
- Open Education: trends, resources, practices and challenges
- From Open Educational Resources to Open Educational Practices
- Open learning for personal, professional and societal development
- Digitally competent teacher and learner
- Transforming curriculum for Open Classroom
Conference venue: V. Punvinskio g. 23 Kaunas, Lithuania (Multifunctional VMU Centre for Research and Studies)
To attend the Conference, you can register at the Official website of the Conference: http://openclassroom.vdu.lt/en_US/