27-30 October, 2010, Minsk, Belarus
The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education, Belarusian State University, and Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank organize the International Conference "Informatization of Education`2010" on October 27-30, 2010.
- Experience sharing and identification of priorities for integration of computer technologies in the educational process
- Presentation of e-learning practices
- Discussion of pedagogical aspects of creating educational environment in modern conditions
- Strategy of setting up educational environment, integration of information and educational technologies
- Advance distance, mobile and Internet technologies in education, new generation of e- learning resources
- Informatics and information technologies in higher educational establishments
- Informatics and information technologies in secondary school
- Training and refresher course for teachers in informatization of educational process, the effectiveness of application of information technologies
- International cooperation in informatization of education
Conference venue: Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
Official languages of the Conference: Belarusian, Russian, English.
Conference website: http://www.ie.bsu.by/