The 29th Annual Conference “Human and artificial intelligence for the society of the future: Inspiring digital education for the next STE(A)M student generation” will be organized by the European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN) on 21-24 June 2020 and hosted by Politehnica University of Timisoara in Timisoara (Romania).
The Conference will focus on contemporary educational concepts, leading practice, approaches and tools, which help to enhance the innovative power of cutting edge digital solutions, and integrating the synergetic effects of arts, the human and social dimension.
Within the Conference, participants are offered to discuss the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence
- Digital education
- Open learning and education
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Gamification for learning
- STE(A)M education
- Digital competences
- Collaborative learning
- Big data in education and learning analytics
- Smart learning environments
- Augmented reality and virtual reality in education and training
- Applications of semantic web for learning
- Credentialing and micro-learning
- Digital solutions for the training of the workforce
- Digital learning and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Social justice, inclusivity and digital learning
More details on the event and registration for the 29th EDEN Annual Conference is available at the official website.