The ParentsLIVE Project stands as a crucial endeavor focused on enhancing the lives of adolescents while nurturing positive relationships between teenagers and their parents. It strongly resonates with our dedication to advancing the welfare and growth of youth within our communities.
The UNESCO IITE Unit for ICT in Health Education invites proposals from capable individuals or teams to lend their support to our upcoming initiative aimed at empowering parents and teenagers through informative and engaging content. This project has the overarching goal of reaching a broad audience and delivering valuable insights on a multitude of topics relevant to parenting and adolescent development.
The project will cover a diverse range of crucial topics, including but not limited to:
- Effective parent-teen communication and conflict resolution.
- Comprehensive literacy on issues related to reproductive health and relationships with a focus on HIV prevention.
- Adolescent mental well-being and coping strategies.
- Combating bullying, both psychological and physical.
- Addressing sexual violence and child sexual abuse.
- Ensuring internet safety and addressing cyberbullying.
- Preventing drug abuse and addiction.
- Promoting healthy habits and managing eating disorders.
- Educating about teenagers’ rights, responsibilities, and the law.
- Fostering independence and financial responsibility
- Career guidance and motivation for adolescents.
Project Overview: The project aims to achieve the following within its designated timeline:
- Reach 15,000-20,000 unique users within 3-6 months.
- Reach 50,000-100,000 users by the end of 2024.
- Project Period: 11 months (October 2023 to August 2024)
The selected proposer(s) will be responsible for coordinating and executing various project activities, including but not limited to:
- Creating video podcasts, interviews, and other formats.
- Hosting online discussions with experts.
- Managing social media content and engagement on social media.
- Collaborating with influencers and partners to amplify project reach.
- Integrating the project’s messages into relevant social media community groups.
- Promoting the project on relevant social media platforms.
- Producing expert-led articles for media publication.
- Integrating the project’s messages into TV shows and media.
- Organizing offline events and regional meetings of project experts and parents.
- Developing a project website in collaboration with technical experts.
- Designing visually appealing materials.
- Coordinating technical and event management volunteers.
Below, you will find comprehensive job descriptions for two positions: Project Coordinator and Communications Specialist, along with the respective application forms. To apply, kindly complete and sign the form, and ensure you attach the candidate’s CV (mandatory) and a motivation letter outlining your vision for implementing project activities (optional).
Application Deadline: Proposals should be submitted by October 15, 2023, at 23:59 Moscow Time. For inquiries, contact Ekaterina Samolygo at email@example.com.
After evaluating the received proposals, UNESCO IITE Unit for ICT in Health Education will contact the selected specialists for further collaboration.
We look forward to receiving your proposals and contributing to the positive development of adolescents and families.