Summary of the webinar
What could a reform strategy entail to guarantee access to education for people of all ages and to offer valuable educational opportunities for everyone, with the aim of establishing inclusive education systems? This involves posing questions to government policymakers regarding the development of a policy framework that not only encourages and supports learning opportunities and their availability but also promotes the restructuring and reimagining of the education system. It also takes into account the role of technology in expanding the right to education and harnessing its transformative potential.
To discuss these important questions, Nisai Group, UNESCO IITE and INQUIRER.net are holding a one-hour webinar on 11 September 2023 at 10:00 (Moscow time, GMT+3). Please scan the QR code to sign up for the webinar.
The agenda of the webinar
Introduction (5 minutes)
- Imelda Alcantera Vice President Philippine Inquirer Group
- Paul Keenleyside, Executive Director, Nisai Education Trust
Individual presentations by the three members of the panel (15 minutes per speaker)
- Ms. Natalia Amelina – Chief of “Teacher Professional Development and Networking” Unit , Senior National Project Officer in Education, UNESCO IITE.
- Brajeth Panth, Education Reform Advisor, former Chief of Education at Asia Development Bank.
- Professor Jim Pugh – Director of the Institute of Education at Staffordshire University and Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. Jim currently works on projects in both Asia and the UK.
Questions to the Panel (10 minutes)