Since the project started the following achievements were gained by IITE:
- developed Final Report and Selected Materials proceeded within the expert meeting held on 26 and 27 April 2002 in Moscow
- conducted Analytical Survey The Use of ICTs in Technical and Vocational Education and Training in 2003 in English
- evaluated training course within the sub-regional project "Information and Communication Technologies for the Development of Education and the Construction of a Knowledge Society" for the South Eastern Europe in 2004
- conducted Analytical Survey devoted to studying of state-of-the-art and trends of use of ICTs in TVET in nine SEE countries
- prepared Specialized Training Course "The Use of ICTs in Technical and Vocational Education and Training" in 2005 in Russian
- training seminar "ICT Application in Technical and Vocational Education and Training" was held on 12 and 13 May 2009 in Minsk, the Belarus Republic.